Prevent injury and repair dysfunction with our highly-qualified physical therapists.
Jillian Grey, PT, DPT
Jill grew up in Enfield, CT. She attended the University of Hartford and attained her Bachelor’s in Health Sciences in 2010, then continued her education and graduated with her Doctorate in Physical Therapy in 2013. She currently works at Grey Physical Therapy in Enfield, CT. Jill grew up dancing at Riley’s School of Dance and now teaches there as well. She has been doing CrossFit since 2013 and you will often see her about the gym. Her experience in CrossFit allows her to understand the aches and pains that may go along with it which helps her to better address any issues you are having. Jill also enjoys running ½ marathons and has completed numerous races.
- Bachelor's of Science from University of Hartford (2010)
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from University of Hartford (2013)
- First Aid
- Myofascial and Trigger Point Release
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Grade I-IV Spinal and Joint Mobilization
- Grade V Spinal Manipulation
- Hours vary, please call/text Jill at: 860-966-9137
To schedule an appointment with Jill, please call/text her at: 860-966-9137